Our quarterly intergovernmental update is published on the last Thursday of the month following the quarter end. For example, the update for quarter 4 (October – December) of 2023 will be published on 25th January 2024. These updates reflect the information available at the time of publication.
Information on this hub and in our quarterly intergovernmental updates is primarily based on:
- The UK Government intergovernmental relations website which contains minutes of interministerial group and standing committee meetings. Minutes of other intergovernmental meetings are not currently published.
- The UK Government common frameworks website which contains common framework agreements.
- The Scottish Parliament website legislative consent page which lists legislative consent memorandums and associated motions.
Find more information on intergovernmental activity here:
- SPICe briefing on intergovernmental relations
- SPICe blog on intergovernmental relations review 2022
- House of Commons Library briefing on intergovernmental relations
- UK Government transparency reports on intergovernmental relations
- Senedd Legislation, Justice and Constitution Committee Monitoring reports
- Northern Ireland Assembly Brexit and Beyond newsletters.